Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dragon Con

Flush from a massively terrific Toronto con, where a dozen of you guys did pre-orders, and we were easily able to hand them out as you came by the table, we now look forward to Dragon Con in Atlanta. Kris, Pete and Jason are putting up some of the commissions here. There are some real surprises, and interesting characters that I haven't drawn in a long time. I know the Dragon Con site is confusing. We will be there. I will be doing commissions, as promised. And we will take pre-orders today and tomorrow. Jason will be there with new work, and let me say, really exciting work. He will be in Artist's Alley, and, as usual, our regular booth will be impossible to find, unless you look in the program. It's been two years, I'll be glad to see everyone, and, as you know, as well as I, we will all have a great time.

1 comment:

  1. HI Neal, it's driving me crazy reading about your tour stops knowing that you're not going to be in Montreal this year (Sept 14 -16). Hope nothing happened last year to put you off.

    You reviewed some of my work, gave me a couple more pointers and generally made me feel like my toil over the last few years has been worth it.

    Hoping you can squeeze us in somehow.

    Cesare

    ReplyDelete