Monday, September 10, 2012

WHAT A GOOF! There are three people in Baltimore who didn’t get their commission drawings this weekend. I feel terrible about it. We don’t know how it happened. They were in an envelope in a drawer that somehow never made it into my portfolio. (Did I mention I feel terrible about this?) These three pieces will be going out today via Fed-Ex so that those fans will get their drawings as soon as humanly possible. (I was going to have Superman fly them personally to their homes, but he was busy with a Tornado here in Queens.) To those three people, I am very sorry. To the people who got their drawings, I hope you liked them. You certainly seemed to. Nothing better than a happy fan. Next stop on the Neal Adams express, Comikazeexpo in Los Angeles on September 15th and 16th. It is created and owned by the legendary Stan Lee and is LA’s largest pop-culture convention, held at the LA Convention Center. For anyone looking for that special piece of art, get your preorders in as soon as possible. Can’t wait to see everyone in Los Angeles. Neal.

No comments:

Post a Comment