Monday, September 24, 2012

Wizard World Mid-Ohio is a 3-day convention, starting on Friday. Marilyn and I will be there to see you. I've heard only great things about folks in Columbus, and my sketchpad is ready. A bunch of you have asked about sketches at the convention. A few have placed pre-orders. Is this getting to be a thing? I'm beginning to think so. The pre-orders certainly make the process easier for me. I finished a page of Blood earlier, and now I'm finishing-up a Cat Woman commission. It's nice slowing-down, and throwing in those extra details that people like so much. One of my favorite artists, Alan Davis, is going to be there. Give him a special hello from me. Michael Golden is going to be there, and well as another friend of the studio, CM Punk. Is John Cena going to let CM Punk beat his record? Unfortunately, Josh, my son, won't be there tho give me the low-down, and I doubt CM Punk knows the answer. I guess we're all going to have to find-out at the same time. You know folks, a comic book convention is like a circus. And come this weekend, you folks in Columbus, are gonna see the greatest show in town for the whole weekend. And wen Monday rolls around, and folks ask you what you did this weekend, what are you going to tell them? I'll see you at the comic con.

No comments:

Post a Comment