Thursday, March 7, 2013

Golden tickets for Mega Con in Orlando

Next weekend, not this, but  March 15, 16, 17 is the  Orlando Mega Con .   However, anytime before the con,  you can pre-order the Golden ticket bag of goodies for $200.  includes Batman illustrated #1 with a tipped in original drawing of B'man by yours truly, signed and dedicated (AT THE SHOW) two prints of your choice, A sketchbook of your choice (A savings of $30.) AND you get to go to the Head of the line, where I'll sign your choices.

If you can't get to the show, sure, we'll send it to you. Just order with  Jason.

FYI Pre-ordering  here is becoming the Name-Of-The-Game for commissions as well. As I type, I'm finishing up a Ms Mystic and other D.C. and Marvel characters later tonight.  No rush-no muss-no bother. It's a GREAT system for me, Jason, my son, taking care of all orders in between sculpting chores, ( See his sculpting site,  spydacreations.com ), and you folks,... not having to rush at the last minute,.....and yes, I will be doing sketches, during the convention, never fear.
Best,
Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment