Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Miami here we come!

Just a couple of days, Miami, and half my brood will be there with me. I expect to see everybody I met in Miami the last time I was there, and your children, and even your grandchildren. People running the convention say there will be 10,000 people there. Well if you want to have the greatest time of your life this weekend, come on down and say hello. And I'll bet there will be 20,000 people there.

My son Jason, has convinced me to bring down 4 or 5 expensive pieces for you folks who want to put up a Captain America, a Superman, or Batman, on your living room wall. For those of you on a tighter budget, we've got other more reasonably priced pieces, all the way down to sketches. About a year ago, Marilyn began to have me do quick sketches right on the cover of books and prints, for $50. extra. And if your budget is even tighter, we've got dozens of $20. prints. And for you real fans, on a very tight budget, $5. signatures on anything you like. If you have a young kid, under 10, I suppose I shouldn't be saying this, but he or she will get a free sketch. Don't tell everybody you know, but yeah, we love kids.

See you in Miami.

Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment