Thursday, July 18, 2013

San Diego Comic Con I"M Ready!!!!!!!!

My Booth is set up and ready to go.  BOOTH #1829

I can't wait to see EVERYBODY. I have a lot of New pieces that I have done like a
Thor/ Hercules cover for Marvel. A Galactus Cover, "Hunger" for Marvel. A Xmen cover
for Marvel. A (8) page Batman/Zombie story for DC all done in illustrative pencil. A Special project cover for Valiant. And my Walking Dead cover which we are selling prints and giclee's of at our
Booth.And of course I am here to sign everybody's comics so come on down and I promise we will have a great
time.

I am going to be on two panels in San Diego
Friday 1:00 to 2:00 Rm 4. They Spoke Out a Disney project that myself and Continuity worked on.
Saturday 11:45 Rm 6BCF " Quick Draw" This is a must go to. I will be having fun with Sergio Aragones and Scott Shaw, two people most loved at the San Diego Comic con. I will be competing against the best at being funny and fast.

A New Update
 Next weekend July 27 and 28 we are scheduled to be at the "Fandom Fest" in Louisville
Kentucky

K:)

No comments:

Post a Comment